martes, 1 de noviembre de 2011

Italy, the place where my ancestors used to lived




I have chosen this video because it remembered to my family, because some of them had come from Italy a lot of years ago looking for a better place to live. They had came to Argentina with some people who had to migrate to this place as a consequence of the War. When I saw this video, i think in all their poor lives that they had left behind, how family members they had lost and how many time they had suffered thinking about that situation.I supposed that It was so sad left their country, their family, their culture and had to start from the beginning in a different and strange place full of new religions and cultures that they had to integrate in order to survive and subsist.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario